Skip to main content

My favorite aesthetic google fonts

 Are you a person like me who uses Google docs, Google slides, or Blogger a lot?  If so, you might be getting tired of the same old regular font so I made a list of my favorite cute and aesthetic Google fonts!

Indie flower:  Indie flower is a font that gives me kind of handwriting cartoon aesthetic vibes and I like using this font for titles or subheadings.

Coming soon:  Coming soon is a clear and easy-to-read but cute font.  I like using this font for printables as it is easy to read for kids.

Short Stack:  This font is much like Coming soon but bolder and this font gives me fun and happy vibes.  A great font to use for writing a presentation or schedule.

Shadows into light:  The font gives me handwritten letter vibes and it is just a nice classic rustic style font.

Shadows into light 2: Shadows into light 2 is just the same style as shadows into light but bigger and bolder. 

Amatic SC:  This font is very light and the letters are very slim in this font.  The downside of this font is that it is kind of hard to see but if you put this font in bold it could make a nice aesthetic font for a poster or title page.

Architect's Daughter: A simple and cute font and perfect for online google docs planners or to-do lists.  I just discovered this font the other day and I just love it.

Homemade apple: this is a rustic and cursive font with an inky and romantic look.

Schoolbell:  This font's look matches its name!  This font gives me school kindergarten classroom vibes and I think of crayons and markers when I use this font!  This, in my opinion, is one of the cutest fonts on google.

Rubik moonstone:  This font is bold and reminds me of space and stars.  It's a totally sparkly and out-of-this-world font!

Those are all of my favorite cute google fonts and you can give them all a try next time you are on Google docs, Google slides, or blogger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to start a Blog

Today I am going to be sharing tips for people that want to start a Blog.  Let's get going! 1. decide what platform you want to use to Blog: a few platforms for blogging are Blogger (the one I use), Squarespace, WordPress, and Wix. All links are posted at the bottom of the Blog for you to check out and review. 2. Writing:  One of my biggest tips for starting a blog is DO NOT WRITE AN INTRO BLOG.  Instead, write your first Blog about something you are interested in and want to tell other people about, or even just write a tutorial Blog.  Also, be patient- it may take weeks, months, or years for people to find you.  If you wish, you can also get a text editor such as Grammarly or Wordtune and I will link both editors at the bottom of the Blog. 3. Help people find your Blogs:  Make another social media account for you to share your Blogs on such as Twitter or Facebook.  This method helps- I use it all the time. 4. Comments:  If you would not like to ...

Book review: Two can keep a secret by Karen M. McManus

  I have waited so long for a chance to get my hands on this book as I have heard so many good reviews about it.  As soon as I heard about this book, I went to my library website to see if I could check it out, it turns out that about 7 other people had the same idea I did!  I was NOT going to wait about 7 weeks for that book so my original plan was to wait for the line out and request it when the book got a bit older, however, that was not needed because a friend happened to have a copy of Two can keep a secret and I borrowed it as soon as possible.  I am SO glad I read this book it is honestly one of the best mysteries I have ever read (along with Agatha Christie mysteries).  However, I am giving it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐out of 5 stars because the first few chapters were VERY slow let me tell you I was actually regretting getting this book but I powered through the lameness, and once you get to about chapter 5 things start to fall into place and get interesting (trust me!)....

Book review: Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner

Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner is a heartbreaking but fascinating memoir in which she writes about the connection between her and her mother, her youth, and the power of food and cooking. In the memoir, Zauner recalls treasured memories of her youth and describes her life in her childhood as a Korean American and now as an adult.  She also brings Korean dishes to life and describes the taste and smell of each and every one of the childhood Korean dishes she enjoyed and now making them as an adult to remember her mother who passed away due to cancer reasons.  Crying in h mart was one of the saddest memoirs I have ever read but in the memoir, you see what it is like growing up with a Korean mother and a Caucasian father and you discover traditional Korean dishes. I feel like you would understand the author's situation better if you were in her situation before or went through a similar situation as she did.  This book has funny and joyful family gatherings, grieving or...