Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW: All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

 Today, I will write about the book All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.  I would recommend the age rating of this book to be 12+ and the genre of this book is romance💖 , I am giving this book 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ because it is now one of my favorite romance novels.  This book has its happy parts, however, the end of the book for me was heart-breaking and a dramatic twist at the same time.

This novel is about 2 people named Violet Markley and Theodore Finch, who both have their own problems and their own lives.  Violet has never been the same since her sister, Eleanor was killed in a car accident, and is afraid of many things.  Theodore (or Finch as everyone calls him) is dealing with depression and thinks of suicide.  When Violet and Finch meet on the ledge of their school bell tower everything changes for them forever.  They fall in love, and little by little they begin to learn more about each other more and more.

If you are a person who loves a dramatic twist or just an emotional rollercoaster, this book is for you.  Try It out!

     LINKS:

All the bright places on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18460392-all-the-bright-places?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=ow4SK4He2k&rank=3

Get All the bright places on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/All-Bright-Places-Jennifer-Niven/dp/0385755910/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2YBWSO7F5BL50&keywords=all+the+bright+places+by+jennifer+niven&qid=1668281454&sprefix=all+the+bri%2Caps%2C370&sr=8-1

Get All the bright places on Indigo: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/all-the-bright-places/9780385755917-item.html?ikwid=all+the+bright+places&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0#algoliaQueryId=6a1f948d50a4bd3366b91f9d6100c438

Read the E-book version of All the bright places on Google books: https://www.google.ca/books/edition/All_the_Bright_Places/OqPoDAAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=all+the+bright+places&printsec=frontcover

Learn about the author: jenniferniven.com

For more from me...

Pinterest: pinterest.ca/thebasiclifeofme

Blogger:    thebasiclifeofmeblogs.blogspot.com

Chat on padlet:  https://padlet.com/helloinspirational101/9aql2sy9rxzkdkoa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to start a Blog

Today I am going to be sharing tips for people that want to start a Blog.  Let's get going! 1. decide what platform you want to use to Blog: a few platforms for blogging are Blogger (the one I use), Squarespace, WordPress, and Wix. All links are posted at the bottom of the Blog for you to check out and review. 2. Writing:  One of my biggest tips for starting a blog is DO NOT WRITE AN INTRO BLOG.  Instead, write your first Blog about something you are interested in and want to tell other people about, or even just write a tutorial Blog.  Also, be patient- it may take weeks, months, or years for people to find you.  If you wish, you can also get a text editor such as Grammarly or Wordtune and I will link both editors at the bottom of the Blog. 3. Help people find your Blogs:  Make another social media account for you to share your Blogs on such as Twitter or Facebook.  This method helps- I use it all the time. 4. Comments:  If you would not like to ...

Book review: Two can keep a secret by Karen M. McManus

  I have waited so long for a chance to get my hands on this book as I have heard so many good reviews about it.  As soon as I heard about this book, I went to my library website to see if I could check it out, it turns out that about 7 other people had the same idea I did!  I was NOT going to wait about 7 weeks for that book so my original plan was to wait for the line out and request it when the book got a bit older, however, that was not needed because a friend happened to have a copy of Two can keep a secret and I borrowed it as soon as possible.  I am SO glad I read this book it is honestly one of the best mysteries I have ever read (along with Agatha Christie mysteries).  However, I am giving it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐out of 5 stars because the first few chapters were VERY slow let me tell you I was actually regretting getting this book but I powered through the lameness, and once you get to about chapter 5 things start to fall into place and get interesting (trust me!)....

Book review: Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner

Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner is a heartbreaking but fascinating memoir in which she writes about the connection between her and her mother, her youth, and the power of food and cooking. In the memoir, Zauner recalls treasured memories of her youth and describes her life in her childhood as a Korean American and now as an adult.  She also brings Korean dishes to life and describes the taste and smell of each and every one of the childhood Korean dishes she enjoyed and now making them as an adult to remember her mother who passed away due to cancer reasons.  Crying in h mart was one of the saddest memoirs I have ever read but in the memoir, you see what it is like growing up with a Korean mother and a Caucasian father and you discover traditional Korean dishes. I feel like you would understand the author's situation better if you were in her situation before or went through a similar situation as she did.  This book has funny and joyful family gatherings, grieving or...