Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW: Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

 Today I will be reviewing the book Everything Everything, by Nicola Yoon.

This book is fiction and the genre of this book is romance 💖.  I would recommend this book for young adults/teens ages 13+ as this book does have one "making love" scene but does not go into much detail.  This book is about an 18-year-old girl, Madeline Whitter (or Maddy) who has never been outside because she is allergic to the outside world, so she has been basically isolated in her house for 18 years.  Until she sees a new neighbor move in next door- a boy named Olly and his family.  Over time you see Maddy and Olly's relationship and chemistry grow and you will see if Maddy decides to continue to live her life in a bubble as if she never met Olly or risk everything for love.  

Another thing I loved about this book is the artwork on the cover as well as inside the book.  The little doodles add a special and unique touch to this book.  Comment below if you read this book already and enjoyed it or if you are hoping to read it soon.

LINKS ⬇️:

Everything Everything on Good reads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18692431-everything-everything?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=ODf5QkZfvv&rank=2

Get Everything Everything on Indigo: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/everything-everything/9780385683678-item.html?ikwid=everything+everything&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0#algoliaQueryId=7a2d2e8885f06ce26d38f02b38d09f17

Get Everything Everything on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Nicola-Yoon/dp/0553496670/ref=sr_1_1?crid=WHBFI3LFWZZU&keywords=everything+everything+book&qid=1665177534&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjA0IiwicXNhIjoiMC42MyIsInFzcCI6IjAuNzIifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=everything+everything%2Caps%2C206&sr=8-1

SEE MORE ABOUT THE AUTHOR HERE: nicolayoon.com

FOR MORE FROM ME:

Twitter: twitter.com/vlogs_diy

Pinterest: pinterest.ca/thebasiclifeofme


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to start a Blog

Today I am going to be sharing tips for people that want to start a Blog.  Let's get going! 1. decide what platform you want to use to Blog: a few platforms for blogging are Blogger (the one I use), Squarespace, WordPress, and Wix. All links are posted at the bottom of the Blog for you to check out and review. 2. Writing:  One of my biggest tips for starting a blog is DO NOT WRITE AN INTRO BLOG.  Instead, write your first Blog about something you are interested in and want to tell other people about, or even just write a tutorial Blog.  Also, be patient- it may take weeks, months, or years for people to find you.  If you wish, you can also get a text editor such as Grammarly or Wordtune and I will link both editors at the bottom of the Blog. 3. Help people find your Blogs:  Make another social media account for you to share your Blogs on such as Twitter or Facebook.  This method helps- I use it all the time. 4. Comments:  If you would not like to ...

Book review: Two can keep a secret by Karen M. McManus

  I have waited so long for a chance to get my hands on this book as I have heard so many good reviews about it.  As soon as I heard about this book, I went to my library website to see if I could check it out, it turns out that about 7 other people had the same idea I did!  I was NOT going to wait about 7 weeks for that book so my original plan was to wait for the line out and request it when the book got a bit older, however, that was not needed because a friend happened to have a copy of Two can keep a secret and I borrowed it as soon as possible.  I am SO glad I read this book it is honestly one of the best mysteries I have ever read (along with Agatha Christie mysteries).  However, I am giving it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐out of 5 stars because the first few chapters were VERY slow let me tell you I was actually regretting getting this book but I powered through the lameness, and once you get to about chapter 5 things start to fall into place and get interesting (trust me!)....

Book review: Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner

Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner is a heartbreaking but fascinating memoir in which she writes about the connection between her and her mother, her youth, and the power of food and cooking. In the memoir, Zauner recalls treasured memories of her youth and describes her life in her childhood as a Korean American and now as an adult.  She also brings Korean dishes to life and describes the taste and smell of each and every one of the childhood Korean dishes she enjoyed and now making them as an adult to remember her mother who passed away due to cancer reasons.  Crying in h mart was one of the saddest memoirs I have ever read but in the memoir, you see what it is like growing up with a Korean mother and a Caucasian father and you discover traditional Korean dishes. I feel like you would understand the author's situation better if you were in her situation before or went through a similar situation as she did.  This book has funny and joyful family gatherings, grieving or...