Skip to main content

How to 💜 school

Do you hate school right now 😡?  If you are, here are a few tips on hopefully changing that attitude!

Why do you hate school? : You MUST have a reason why you do not like it!  Is the work too hard or perhaps you detest rising early?  To fix this problem, ask yourself the question above "why do I hate school?".  Once you figure out your answer, find your situation on the list below:

1. I HATE getting up early ⏰:  I am with you- let me just say, I am not an early riser!  It can be tough to drag yourself out of bed in the morning, especially when you are half asleep.  For this situation, I would say to go to bed early if you have to rise early (the more sleep the better) and get rid of ALL sleeping distractions (devices, TVs, etc).  Or if you have a wonderful imagination, think about how you will feel when you go to bed at the end of your day!

2. I don't understand the work 😕:  If you do not understand the school work don't be afraid to admit it to your teacher!!  Teachers are there for a reason- to help you succeed.  Skipping school will only result in more work when you go back to school which equals more stress.  You can also ask your friends for help and advice.

3. I don't want to see ____ again ☹️:  If you do not want to see someone at school who is bullying you, teasing you, talking behind your back about you badly, or doing anything else mentally or physically harmful to you tell a trusted adult right away.

I hope this maybe helped your situation but if it did not and if you would like, comment down below your situation or chat at The Basic Life Of Me chat by clicking the link here 🠞 https://padlet.com/helloinspirational101/9aql2sy9rxzkdkoa or scanning the QR code below 🠟

Hey!  check my socials by clicking the links below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to start a Blog

Today I am going to be sharing tips for people that want to start a Blog.  Let's get going! 1. decide what platform you want to use to Blog: a few platforms for blogging are Blogger (the one I use), Squarespace, WordPress, and Wix. All links are posted at the bottom of the Blog for you to check out and review. 2. Writing:  One of my biggest tips for starting a blog is DO NOT WRITE AN INTRO BLOG.  Instead, write your first Blog about something you are interested in and want to tell other people about, or even just write a tutorial Blog.  Also, be patient- it may take weeks, months, or years for people to find you.  If you wish, you can also get a text editor such as Grammarly or Wordtune and I will link both editors at the bottom of the Blog. 3. Help people find your Blogs:  Make another social media account for you to share your Blogs on such as Twitter or Facebook.  This method helps- I use it all the time. 4. Comments:  If you would not like to ...

Book review: Two can keep a secret by Karen M. McManus

  I have waited so long for a chance to get my hands on this book as I have heard so many good reviews about it.  As soon as I heard about this book, I went to my library website to see if I could check it out, it turns out that about 7 other people had the same idea I did!  I was NOT going to wait about 7 weeks for that book so my original plan was to wait for the line out and request it when the book got a bit older, however, that was not needed because a friend happened to have a copy of Two can keep a secret and I borrowed it as soon as possible.  I am SO glad I read this book it is honestly one of the best mysteries I have ever read (along with Agatha Christie mysteries).  However, I am giving it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐out of 5 stars because the first few chapters were VERY slow let me tell you I was actually regretting getting this book but I powered through the lameness, and once you get to about chapter 5 things start to fall into place and get interesting (trust me!)....

Book review: Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner

Crying in h mart by Michelle Zauner is a heartbreaking but fascinating memoir in which she writes about the connection between her and her mother, her youth, and the power of food and cooking. In the memoir, Zauner recalls treasured memories of her youth and describes her life in her childhood as a Korean American and now as an adult.  She also brings Korean dishes to life and describes the taste and smell of each and every one of the childhood Korean dishes she enjoyed and now making them as an adult to remember her mother who passed away due to cancer reasons.  Crying in h mart was one of the saddest memoirs I have ever read but in the memoir, you see what it is like growing up with a Korean mother and a Caucasian father and you discover traditional Korean dishes. I feel like you would understand the author's situation better if you were in her situation before or went through a similar situation as she did.  This book has funny and joyful family gatherings, grieving or...